Are you interested in working in Spa’s as well as salons? Are you drawn to more hands on and holistic treatments?
Learn the powerful skill of therapeutic movement of the body’s tissues, allowing deep relaxation on a physical and psychological level. An essential skill to add to your repertoire of treatments.
The aim of this course is to enable candidates to obtain a Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology & Body Massage as a prerequisite to training in additional therapy treatments as well and ensuring candidates perform safe and effective treatments.
- Swedish full body massage
- Consultation/lifestyle assessment/postural checks
- Formulation of a suitable treatment plan
- Aftercare/homecare advice
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Cardio-Vascular System
- Lymphatic system
- Digestive system
- Respiratory system
- Endocrine system
- Nervous system
- Accessory organs
- Excretory/Urinary system
- Generic areas – skin, skin diseases/disorders/hygiene/business/introduction to nutrition
To apply for a Part Time Day Course
- Firstly click on our Brochure link which will unlock all our course content.
- Just click on Request a call back so we arrange for you to come and meet us and view our amazing facilities.
- Your beautiful career awaits you! If you have any queries you can also contact us on [email protected]